E28 - Therapeutic Meets Transformational Spaces (part 2)
PART 2 of the conversation with Mia Mor. Please listen to PART 1 if you want to hear the whole chat!
There has been a divide being made between transformational and therapeutic spaces- and some say this apparent divide is resulting in harm.
Mia Mor has a background in art and movement therapy and a passion for psychology. After years of exploring transformational spaces, she is trialling ways to bring more of her therapeutic background into spiritual, temple spaces.
- What is the felt sense of Safety in a group space? What do we mean by it?
- Group conformity and fawning
- Dissociative practices, trauma and whether people are ready for certain containers
- Finding authentic boundaries
- Questioning why are we doing this work- to get high/juicy or to be free?
- The future of this work with AI, VR etc
Connect with Mia