E34 - The path of Tantra with Jessica Harvey
In this episode, I speak with my colleague Jessica Harvey PHD, a fellow Tantric Yogini and sacred sexuality guide who I'm collaborating with to create the Tantric Arts Retreat in Bali.
- Jessica's studies in the tradition of classical Tantra
- Beyond all the Sanskrit and complex parts of the tradition, what's it all about?
- Tantra is the spiritual path for the everyday person with a life and job
- Re-orienting your view on life to appreciate the bliss and pleasure in each moment
- Where all emotions are welcome and nothing is a 'problem' anymore
- How Tantra isn't all soft and sweet, how it's about death (in a good way!)
- Busting the myth of men=shiva, women=shakti and heteronormativity.
- What we'll do at the Tantric Arts Retreat
Interested? Come explore with us! www.sensualartistry.com/tantric-arts-retreat